-SECRET VALENTiNE? - Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy valentines daay!

So this totally WILL NOT fit with the fact that it's VALENTiNES DAY, but 9 shootings in a matter of 10 days in Vancouver? You've got to be kiddng me. Every single article I've read, all they say is that, "Police don't believe the shooting is linked to recent violent gang activity". Honestly, the more they say that, the more I'm starting to NOT believe it, but that is my opinion. I'm sure other people may think otherwise. I do agree with the statement that someone made in the NOW though. "Something's going on, but you don't really know. They [police] don't tell you". It really does seem like there's something suspicious going on, I mean, 9 shootings in 10 days, there's definitely something going on. Also, articles about gang associated people moving to the Tri-Cities, I DOUBT THAT THEY'RE HELPING OUR SAFETY. You are warning people to keep clear of these people because people are out to get them, then you decide to write an article with these people on the front cover, telling us about their whereabouts. WHAT ARE THE POLICE THINKING? I'm sorry, but that's just going to cause way more problems for us. Now people after them, will know their whereabouts and information like that. DO I FEEL SAFE HERE? Not at all, so obviously, the RCMP aren't exactly doing their jobs, now are they?
I feel pretty strongly about that; looved, joannaseow.

0 twirling, 2:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment