easy come, easy go- - Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mistakes are made by all of us;
they get us to where we are now.
They teach us life lessons & guess what?
we're human - NOT PERFECTION.

Every single day, we're faced with the difficulty of having to make at least one decision. How often do we make the wrong decision? How often do we screw everything up by going wrong..ONCE? WE'RE ALL HUMAN, we were meant to make mistakes & learn from them. So, why is it that half the time, people DON'T learn from them? PEOPLE MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES REPEATEDLY, and they just never learn. They don't realize that what they've done is wrong, as screwed up as things are, they find a way to get out of it. Believe me, I am like that most of the time. I do what I want & I get in trouble for it, but somehow, I find a way out of it. I'll shout, I'll scream, I'll bitch out at you, I'll spend so much time proving my point, til I get you to say YOU'RE wrong. People I fight with usually are never wrong, they probably just don't want to fight with me anymore, because there's not point in it, I DON'T LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES. I may say sorry every once in awhile, and I go right back & do it. I've never realized it til now, I act EXACTLY like what I HATE seeing in others.

It's time for me to start over.
It's time for me to discipline myself;
Time for me to understand when I'm wrong & admit to it.
Time to learn from it, and time to try to change my ways.

It’s time for me to grow up & stop acting like a spoiled little brat.
Time for me to learn from others; to change myself,
time for me to start respecting others so that they'll gain respect for me.
Let's see how well i can discipline myself, to prove to myself,
that what my parents & sister say about me isn't true
-that I can change, I'm not a brat.
I'M CAPABLE OF CHANGE & I'LL PROVE IT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

sometimes we have to fall to the very bottom,
realize where we went wrong; what we did wrong.
Then, get right back up, stronger than ever-
WE'LL PROVE TO EVERYONE;
we're even better than they could've ever imagined.
WE CAN'T STAY DOWN FOREVERR-


Let's just say in these past weeks?
I'm learning alot about myself.
♥ ttyls

0 twirling, 7:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment