BAHAHA, you're TOO FUNNY. - Sunday, March 1, 2009

oh man, so i've taken a break from my enormous amount of homework
to blog about an interesting conversation with SOMEONE.

someone: (murmuring to himself)
me: ... uh are you talking to yourself?
someone: yes, i talk to myself. HELLO BYEBYE :)

me: OHH, i saw that fat girl with two other fat chicks
someone: whhhhhat? you consider them chicks? I CALL THEM HIPPOS.
me: (laughs, and falls to the ground (: )

me: okay posting.
someone: EH EH, DON'T LAH. omg, you guys have been bursting my bubble.

someone: omg, joanna has been defaming me, i cannot show my face anymore. So sad, lah. who should i blame? JOANNA SEOW
me & other someone: LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY (:

me: just looking at you makes me laugh now
someone: really? you wanna write that? if you write some more right? sooner or later my name will be up there. don't want people to know lah. (goes back to playing the guitar)

i have retarded conversations (:

0 twirling, 11:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment