stressed, VERY STRESSED. - Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OHMYGOSH.

CHANEL FALL & WINTER 09 COLLECTION
& MOST OF THE MARC JACOBS
SPRING & SUMMER 09 COLLECTION
GORRGEOUS CLOTHES THAT
ARE LITERALLY, TO DIE FOR

anyway, studying all of yesterday, ughh mock provincials = stress, stress & more stress. I CAN'T DEAL. I ALMOST PASSED OUT/HAD A HEART ATTACK TODAY, and I'm NOT lying. My english mock provincials were done & I hung out with Alex for a bit! =] Went to Foods, and Nicole SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA ME, when she tole me the mock provincial for math was REALLY HARD. Then, hung out with Tasha during lunch, with Shilp for a bit too. Then, I went to math, already expecting THE WORST. I started, and it was easy, then time started running out. I was stuck on a question, my heart was racing, NO JOKE. I had to ask if I could leave and see my counsellor because I thought I was going to pass out. I RAN DOWN, she was busy, I RAN UP, stuck in my chair, my heartbeat kept going faster. I thought I was going to have a heart attack, I managed to finish it, and when I did, my teacher looked & asked, "ARE YOU OKAY?" I honestly, DIED. Then, we had planning, then I had to see the counsellor to tell her to make the referral to the clinic about it -[CONFIDENTIAL]. I went to open another bank account after, and went shopping, GOT NEW PUMAS! and my mom got me boots yesterday, FINALLY, BLACK UGGS =] I know uggs may be out, but I don't care. THEY'RE TOO COMFORTABLE. Anyway, finishing math mock provincials tmrw, I HOPE I DO WELL.

ttyls.

0 twirling, 9:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment