maybe we're not meant to be- - Monday, January 12, 2009

alriight, so Daddy drove
my sister, Justin, Samantha & I
home from church, then left.
TIME TO BLOG? foor suurre-

I can't exactly remember what I've done for like the past few days, I'm totally going to try though, but my events will be like all over the place.

SUNDAY? So, I woke up late & ended up going to church without make up on. We got there early! [FOR LIKE ONCE IN OUR LIVES] The sermon was like REALLY good, about like how we should always have faith in God and stuff, like seriously, I was awake throughout all of it, though I felt like fainting. We went to some new restaurant, SUSHiTOWN? It was so crowded, and like the food was really good, except for the Chicken Teriyaki Roll, I think I ate too much though. I had like 4 pieces of sushi, and a TON of salad, and like 1 small piece of pork, ughh, felt soooo fat. Then I got home, ate some strawberries, felt like I was gonna faint. Went to Chinese church, sat with Tony, as usual. Uhhhh, got through class...Ate oranges, then came home! Ate a bit of rice & talked to Justin and Samantha.

Saturday? Woke up at like uhh 12? Ate a bit, then...got into a HUGE fight with my mom, I was gonna punch someone, literally. We ended up by her walking away, and me basically just packing shit up. Neither of us really apologized, just acted like nothing really happened. We had people over @ 6.30. We ate tons of food - Spaghetti, Glazed Ham, Fries, Egg Tarts, ahhhh a whole bunchha shiit. Matt, Justin, Samntha, Xiuneng, My sister, and I left to go downstairs. We had Popcorn, Apples, Chocolate, Thinsations, Strawberries =]. Played like 1 round of uno, then watched Beauty Shop on TV. I couldn't get through the movie, I ended up going up and talking to a bunch of people on msn, I can't even remember? I went to sleep before everyone left, I felt so sick & tired, I just like CRASHED. -pictures up soon?

Friday? We got our English Mock Provincials back. I got 59/65? Not too bad, i guess. Then, had a Foods Quiz, TOTALLY FAILED. During Lunch, I started shivering, for no reason, I wasn't even cold, and everyone started saying that I looked really out of it & pale. Couple people started asking me about what i ate, meeeeh. Math Quiz was returned, 14/14. That was kind of expected. & FYI, ughh you totally pissed me off in math, like SERIOUSLY? who gives a shit if someone knows you don't like them. & I didn't say shit, so don't blame me for saying "That's so mean" ..gosh. Planning...We presented our like poster on Ecstasy. I was worn out - went to work. IT WAS EFFIN CRAZY, I ended up working 7 hours. Got home, talked to Nick & Spencer & Bryan? I can't really remember. Went to sleep at 1, even though I was tired as hell. I fell asleep in like a second.

Thursday? We marked the Multiple Choice questions on the Mock Provincial & we all got like 5/29, turns out Findley gave us the wrong answer key. SURPRISED? not really- Foods, I think we made a bunch of bread crap, I didn't eat any (CONTROLLING MY HUNGER =]). Mandy ate it instead, and so I told her to wash the dishes, and...OHMYGOSH, she actually did. Then, Lunch...I can't remember, I ate a banana though =). uuuum, I think I got home, did a whole bunch of math homework, and then talked to people online & watched New Sneak Previews of Love Blossoms 2. THEEEN - sleeep =)

I think I'll go exercise now.
OMG, and tmrw we get out of school early,
mom & I are going shopping & getting my bangs cut and stuff.
I probably won't buy tons of clothes, probably just a new winter jacket?
I'm not too sure, we'll see, but YAY =]
♥ ttyls

0 twirling, 9:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment