kiss me through the phone ♥ - Wednesday, January 14, 2009

mmmmms, just finished my stupid english homework, uggh ROMEO & JULIET-performed the play today too. UGHH, I totally don't like having to perform it BUT it's suuch a cute show! =] anyways, my right eye like the right side of it is so effin red, I couldn't put my contacts on. I'm so scared that it's infected, you have NO iDEA. English: PERFORMED THE PLAY. Foods: WATCHED PEOPLE MAKE SPAGHETTI & SUSHI. Lunch: Tash, Armineh, Carly & Kellyanne. Math: CHAPTER 2 REVIEW, TEST: 34/35..meh. PLANNING: slept in class while watching "supersize me". AFTER SCHOOL: went to get hair done, went to doctors to schedule an appointment for my eye, did R&J homework, done & done ♥

90210 TIME?
i believe so
♥ ttyls

0 twirling, 11:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment