I've had way too much time to think... - Friday, January 2, 2009

When I'm with somebody else I push them away
Tell me if time should make a change
Then why do I feel the same?

I've had way too much time to think while listening to such a cute song, it may be old, but it's cute. ADDiCTED by: STEViE HOANG? It's making me think about someone I still like, though I don't even understand why. I liked you, 3 years ago, for way too long, then I shut you out of my life. I still let you back in, I don't know why. I convinced myself that I wouldn't fall for you all over again, that you'd be just like a brother to me, so WHY DO I STILL LIKE YOU. I hurt someone because of you. WHY. seriously, I just don't understand it. I may like someone else, not just you, but I don't understand why you're back in my life all over again. I want to shut you out, but I can't. You're always there for me, and I'm always there for you, but for some reason I think you'll just hurt me. I don't want to get hurt by you anymore, you are amazing, and I guess FRIENDS is all that we'll be.

So much for a new beginning,
I'm back to how I had been before.

0 twirling, 12:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment