Its gonna take a long time to love; Its gonna take a lot to hold on- Its gonna be a long way to happy? - Thursday, January 29, 2009

yes, we were randomly using 2 cameras =]
(pictures from saturday, there are wayy more but i'm lazy)

TOOODAYYYY =]


lalala, and that's how bad i look when i wake up.


Yes, I've had a really boring day. Sleeeping, Sleeeeping & MORE SLEEPING! =] YES, I'm lazy! I was suppose to go to the mall with Tasha & Chris, but I woke up too late, and just stayed in bed. When I finally got out of bed, my mom was watching love blossoms 2, so I joined her for a bit. Then, came into the room to use the laptop. My daddy just got mad at me for using the laptop, HE WASN'T HOME, why can't I? GOSHH. oh well, I'll get really mad at him if he puts the password back on, I don't like using my computer! Well, I don't mind it, but the laptop is way more convenient considering that...it's in my room. Yesterday, I decided to go buy songs off iTunes..that I could've just downloaded, I think my mom's gonna kill me when she sees her credit card bill! :( OHHHHWELLLLS :) but haha, I think I need a change in my attitude towards everything. I finally read my bible, and actually prayed so much today, and I feel way better than I have in the past 6 months. I need to be as happy as I was in the summer when I was in Singapore. Yes, I miss singapore, ALOT, but if my parents won't let me go back, I can't be negative for the next 2 years...I just wish my parents would understand me in some ways, but, TIME TO CHANGE MYSELF & have a closer walk with God, hopefully.

School counsellor is calling @ 3 tmrw to talk to my mommy :( AHH.

♥ ttyls.


0 twirling, 9:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment