i know i'm breaking down, i know i've lost myself. - Friday, January 23, 2009

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
EXCiTED MUCH?
Yesterday;
Went to school, finished mock provincial-
PLANNING - talked about school courses for Grade 11.
I'm thinking of doing the work experience program?
it seems pretty intresting =]
Went to Tasha's to do the Planning project; CARROTCAKE CUPCAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING =] (the food had to be healthy!) Kait, Debbie & Armineh were there too, but Kait left. Debbie & Armineh stayed to make their TACO CHICKEN PIZZA.Went home, and I do not remember what I did, I think I ended up keeping myself busy til 9.30? Then, Went online, and was stuck talking to 10 people, so I couldn't watch half of CSI: NY, cause it took so long for me to log off. I JUST WENT OFFLINE =] without saying bye, I wasn't planning on talking to them for like another 5 hours, thanks. =]

TODAY;
laast dayy of the semester, so happy =] SLEEPING IN TMRW!
Got 54/60 on my math mock provincial? and overall math grade
is like 96% ishh? & overall english grade is 89.2% =]
let's HOPE I do well on those provincials

♥ ttyls


armineh & joanna; debbie & tasha's homestay LOL

OUR AHMAZING CUPCAKES; JEALOUS? =]

0 twirling, 10:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment