FiRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL AFTER WINTER BREAK. - Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FiRST DAY BACK @ SCHOOL
ohhkays, so today? no homework.
plans after school? none, had to come straight home. =(
right now? bored as hell.
which means? time to blog =]

[
sunday] consisted of hmm, church church..and oh right, that was pretty much it. So, we were late for morning church (as usual, no surprise there). The message was pretty good, I must say, even though I was falling asleep, cause I was SO tired (don't even know why). We went out to lunch @ some new chinese restaurant in Henderson-hmm, the food was pretty good, but there weren't a ton of vegetables, so I had to get my mom to order a whole plate for me (THANKS MOM! =]). Then, we got home to get ready for chinese church. YES, 2 churches a day, I KNOW IT'S CRAZY.

We got there, and I was bored as hell (AS USUAL), then we were going to watch my Daddy & Uncle perform some thing for church. GUESS WHAT? I SAW TONY SITTING THERE, not going for youth with me, dumbass =] hehe, juustkidding. ANYWAYS, hm the performance was actually pretty good, and I had to text Tony, and he came back to youth with me, thhhanks! (totally took me out of my boredom!) I ended up playing with his cellphone and his spinny ring, OHMYGOSH, I swear that ring is the coolest thing ever! It entertained me for the rest of the class, thanks tony =] THEN, I wanted to take the ring home for like a whole week, but he wouldn't let me! LOOSEEER.

Then, we had to go get this eyewash thing from shopper's drug mart cause my eyes were KILLING ME (stupid mascara bits). Then, I got home, and talked to Spencer & Janet & Tasha =). BUT, someone decided to piss me off (I won't say who, but you know who you are, asshole). He got mad at me over an ASSUMPTION, and didn't respond to my text til...

[monday]
i woke up, already NOT IN A GOOD MOOD, cause it was the first day of school. Got a text from NAZ & my amazing cousin in Singapore, CALEB! Then, after like an hour, I was finally ready for school. I got a text message from the asshole =) telling me he was mad at me because he thought I was deliberately going off msn whenever he came on...SERIOUSLY?

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW,
I FUCKIN HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.
who the fuck are you to think that you know what i was doing,
YOU FUCKIN DON'T. you ASSUMED that I was logging off msn
whenever you came on, SERIOUSLY? YOU COULD'VE ASKED ME.
DON'T FUCKIN JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, got that?
you're a JERK.

Yes, I found that message there NECESSARY so that he would know how I felt about this. I DON'T CARE IF YOU APOLOGIZED, I seriously don't. You've pushed me to actually wanting to avoid you now, it's not an assumption anymore, idiot.

Well anyway, my first block teacher? he was like 10 minutes late, and only half the class was there, cause everyone else was snowed in. WE WERE WISHING FOR A SNOW DAY, but apparantly no, THERE HAD TO BE SCHOOL. So anyway, we were doing mock provincials, and I don't appreciate getting text messages from STUPID JERKS apologizing after they realized that they were horribly wrong while I'm trying to focus on a mock provincial, thanks. I HOPE HE'S GETTING THE POINT: I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SORRY, YOU MADE ME SO MAD, AND RUINED MY ENTIRE MORNING. Then, Armineh and I had to walk on the ice/snow to go across the street & get SUSHI for lunch =). Then, I had math, and the planning, where we learned about Substance Abuse, it was quite interesting! =) MY AMAZING COUSIN CALEB SEOW TEXTED ME AGAIN in planning =].

Then, it was time to go home (Since I'm not allowed out), so I got to the car and found out that tonight? We're going to dinner with Matt's family =] but it means that I'll be missing THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW SEASON OF GOSSiP GiRL. It's okay though, my Daddy set a timer on the DVD recorder and it shall record it for me =]

When I got home, I emailed Spencer because I was so pissed, and he's always there for me so =]. Then..I got a missed call, ohh guess who? JERK. Then, he called again, and guess what? I HUNG UP =] yay. I seriously wanna like scream at someone right now, FUCK.

&addicted to THAT'S WHEN I LOVE YOU BY ASLYN
thankyou spencer, it's an amazing song =]

0 twirling, 8:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment