BORED =[ UGHH. - Friday, January 2, 2009

Tip Top, Drip Drop,
Bottle's Pop,
Lips Lock, Hips Rock, Don't STOP-



Bottle pop by: PCD, love that song ♥ hehe, i actually love the new songs by PCD, they are so addictive, i swear. So, I'm stuck home, just finished watching an old episode of GOSSiP GiRL, can't wait for the new episode starting next monday? then I'll was THE CiTY and 90210 is the day after that! AH, I'm SO excited, my TV schedule is back on, LOVELOVELOVE those shows! but, ohmygosh. PROVINCIALS SOON? ohmyohmyohmy, I will like CRY. I better do amazing on them, ESPECIALLY IN ENGLISH, if I fail, I'm so gonna blame Findley, ugh ugh ugh! My sister isn't even helping, she's just making me freak out, like ohmygosh, she's all like, "WHAT? YOU HAVEN'T PREPARED YET? WHEN ARE YOUR EXAMS? OHMYGOSH, GO RESEARCH IT ONLINE!" like WTF. It's not helping! So anyways, Matt's family was here awhile ago, but I was just infront of the TV like basically? falling asleep! Apparantly Matt's dad gave us red packets though, YAY! THEN THEN THEN, my dear Daddy came home, but guess what? HE DIDN'T GET THE CAMERA, he said tommorow, UGGH, whatever though, I STILL LOVE MY DADDY, though he didn't give me my allowance GRR. Then, i went into my room to change since people are coming (THEY'RE HERE NOW). I decided to take a few pictures with my webcam.Then my mom came home & totally commented on my outfit and was like, "Why are you dressed so fancily? go change". So, i had to change into my TNA hoodie instead..hm. OHOHOH, i finished watching all the episodes of LOVE BLOSSOMS 2 off MOBTV, ugh I'M SO UPSET! I think I'll watch THE CiTY off the MTV WEBSITE, oh & BROMANCE TOO, i wonder how that show is...ugh, ttyls. I'll probably be blogging again later, SOO BORED!

ALL EYES ON ME
iN THE CENTER OF THE RING
JUST LiKE A CiRCUS ♥
hehehe, i heart CiRCUS by BRiTNEY SPEARS TOO.
it's not like REALLY new, but it's still good.

0 twirling, 9:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment