NEW YEARS EVE - Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hm, just woke up, no one's home besides my sister and I, and guess what?
IT'S NEW YEARS EVE ♥
So yesterday, stayed up til like 1 am watching LOVE BLOSSOMS 2 with my dearest mom, i got so confused, couldn't even understand half of it! Then my mom went to bed, and i stayed up til like 2 talking to Spencer, Shilp, and Chrissy on msn. Then, when i was in bed, it took me like an hour to fall alseep, it was pretty horrible. It's 10.43 and I'm awake now, that means i only had like 7 hours of sleep, UGHH. OH WELL, at least there were hashbrowns from Mcdonald's that my mom probably bought for my sister and I, but ewwww, greasymuch? BUT they taste good, so i guess that's alright. THEN, I'm going to go eat some SPECIAL K CEREAL =)
We go up
& we go down, down, down
Like an elevator
We touch the sky
& touch the ground, ground, ground
Like an elevator
..new song addiction? i think so ♥

0 twirling, 2:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment